Forging Innovation

Catalyzing economic development in Pittsburgh through collaborative discussion and emergent thought.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Former Allegheny Conference Guru is Blogging!

Harold Miller, the former Allegheny Conference leader and economic development guru, is back- this time on the web. The Post-Gazette recently had a story discussing his new project Pittsburgh's Future. No surprise that Cori Shropshire did the story. She is always deep into this scene. By the way, Cori recently apprised me that somebody actually reads my blog. Who woulda thunk it!?! Hello Natalia - thanks for your support.

Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting Harold last summer when HELP approached them for help (no pun intended) with a new "two-way" portal to accelerate entrepreneurial efforts in the region. This was part of my personal "push" to really understand the economic development scene in the region. Unfortunately, I was not overly thrilled with what I found/experienced. Alas, that is another story, for another time...

Long story short, Harold recently reached out to me and was kind enough to let me know that he recently moved into to Pittsburgh's corner of the blogosphere. He is a really smart guy and should have some interesting things to contribute to the discussion. I highly recommend checking out his blog whenever you have a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home